Your immune system is your best defense. You can exert positive energy and avoid the fear-porn being pumped into your system. I’m not a doctor, but I am my best health advocate and it’d be in your best interest to take control of your choices and your body to minimize risk of getting sick.
1. Make your food at home from real food ingredients. Stop eating processed foods, fast foods, and pre-made foods. I’ll even help you! I’m offering my ecookbook free this weekend.
2. Read up and take supplements for your immune system. D3, C, Selenium, A, B’s, E, Zinc.
3. Read up and take some herbs and spices to boost your immune system: echinacea, ginseng, turmeric, garlic, cayenne. (Our favorite is a shot of apple cider vinegar with a couple cloves of minced organic garlic, cayenne, turmeric, and local honey.)
4. Get regular sleep and sleep well. Magnesium oil can help you fall asleep faster and sleep deeper.
5. Drink lots of water. Stay hydrated.
6. Switch from table salt to Himalayan pink salt.
7. Wash your hands often and stop sticking your hands in your mouth and eyes.
8. Get your gut health in order. Brew and drink water kefir–it’s full of probiotics that help your body and your immune system.
9. Open your windows.
10. Take daily walks.
Saturday-Monday my cookbook is free for you if you’d like to make that change first. If you contact me, I will even give you two weeks of menu plans with grocery lists.