Thanksgiving for 18 or more, here, at my house.
Those with asterisks are what Phil and I are making. Jen’s bringing the family recipe cheese ball and baking the birthday cake, my sister in law is making the scalloped potatoes and the apple cranberry sauce and my mom and sister are bring the veggies and pies.
We’re having our dinner Saturday. Thursday we’re going to the Museum of Science and Industry for the Star Wars exhibit!!
- Special Recipe Cheese Ball (cream cheese, Buddig Beef, shredded cheddar, green onions smooshed and rolled in Real Bacon Bits) Mmmmmmm.
- Celery and cream cheese
- *Twice-Smoked Orgasmic Ham (yes, this is real and yes, it lives up to its name.)
- *Smoked turkey breasts
- *Polish cracker stuffing that only the family likes
- *Stove Top for everyone else
- *Apple, Bacon, and Onion stuffing (new this year, Phil wants to try it)
- *Mashed Potatoes
- *Canned cranberry sauce
- Hot cranberry and apple sauce
- Scalloped Potatoes
- *Homemade rolls
- Green Beans
- Sweet Potato w/marshmallows
- Pumpkin Pie with cool whip
- German Chocolate Birthday Cake for Phil and my brother
- Green jello w/pineapple and cool whip