I thought I might do something a little new. Maybe on Saturdays. Or Sundays. Or just when I feel like it.
I still have big news, not sure whether or not I can say yet, so I’ll be keeping my happy little mouth shut until I know something for sure. You know this hurts right, this taming of the tongue?
I really kind of meant to blog about this stuff so here’s a (maybe) new thing here. Things I Meant to Blog About But Ran Out of Time, Energy, or Just Plain Forgot
- Dan Keohane, a writer friend who gives me awesome advice and pep talks, he’s a headliner for this issue of Apex Science Fiction and Horror Digest. The cool thing is I kinda helped with his story Ray Gun. I didn’t do a whole lot, just read it over, told him how great it was in those fun little yellow comments on Word and sent it back. Extra bonus, Gary Braunbeck has a short story and interview in this issue as well.
- Coach of Relief Journal pointed out a very cool new venue: Bohemian Alien Check out their “about” section. I think I like these guys.
- Brian Keene’s having a cool holiday giveaway. He’ll also autograph any books you send to him by December 1st.
- Exercise advice often ignores jiggle factor (Exercise gurus don’t take into consideration things like big boobs. Now they’re paying to study it. They could have just paid me and I would have told them why girls like me don’t run or do aerobics, I think I could have found great uses for their money.)
- Mike Snyder’s interview with himself.
- This is a very cool thing to do with your wine corks. Guess I’ll have to give up my boxed wine, huh?
- Remember these?