Copy this note, ask your child the questions and write them down exactly how they respond. Tag me back if you have done this, I’d love to hear the answers.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you
2. What makes mom happy?
3. What makes mom sad?
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
5 feet something
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
She is kinda good at everything
13. What does your mom do for her job?
14. What’s your mom’s favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
She’s a writer
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We are smart
19. How are you and your mom different?
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
I just know
21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?