*A note before you read this. After doing an audit of my blog in 2022, I have decided to leave content that speaks to the Christian I was at the time this was written. I no longer identify as Christian (and haven’t for a very long time.) I chose to leave these posts because it is who I was then and it is important to me to be honest and true with every iteration and evolution of self that I experience. I may decide to add comments to the end of posts like this as well
Things I’ve been known to do, or think, or want really, really bad to do.
- I drop the F-bomb.
- I wish stupid people would go live on their own planet and breed merrily–far, far away from me.
- I wonder how some people get by.
- I want to send the secrets I know about people who have betrayed me to PostSecret. (This is like #1 on my list. You should see the postcards I have made in my head)
- I wish I could stab people with a fork who make slurpy, smacking noises when they eat.
- And yeah I want to slap people who are on Nanny 911 and have their kids on leashes.
All that adds up to a recipe for a “bad Christian” but I’m not perfect and I don’t know how to be even though I’m a perfectionist with OCD tendencies and I drive myself freaking crazy sometimes.
That’s all. Just had to get that out.