- Cleaned/organized my pantry
- Cleaned/organized my laundry room
- Did all but three loads of laundry (doing the rest today)
- Started (for the second time) Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University
- Started reading a FABULOUS new version of the Bible: The Books of the Bible
- Planned for my writer’s retreat this weekend with the Indiana Horror Writers
- And yes. My Christmas tree is still up.
My tackle for this week has been learning how to shop CVS and use Extra Care Bucks to save big time on things I’d normally buy anyway. Here’s where I first talked about it.
I don’t have a before and after picture because a before picture would be my empty table. 😉 So here’s what I got this past week and then my running total on cash spent out of my pocket. It is really, really, really amazing!
Spent cash: 82.35
– ECB’s rec’d: 58.43
$23.92! That’s 71% off of my total spending!
After adding these two trips:
Spent Cash: 110.13
-ECB’s rec’d: 83.43
$26.70! That’s 75% off my total spending!